"TO WIN IN THE MARKETPLACE YOU MUST FIRST WIN IN THE WORKPLACE."
Day in and day out we hear a great deal about the importance of employee engagement. At its essence it means a workplace designed to make sure employees are motivated to contribute to an organization's success and committed to its goals and values. An engaged workforce brings tremendous benefits to an organization through improved attitude, loyalty, pride and innovation. To see these benefits, business managers need to focus on understanding and nurturing employee engagement.
It is all about how we create the conditions in which employees offer more of their capability and potential. You can't succeed without your employees. Get them engaged and Boost your CX success.
People who play together and eat together, stay together.........
Employee Engagement Leadership Converge presents a unique opportunity to stay well-informed and up to date on the trends, challenges and strategies in employee engagement and experience design, as well as enablement and empowerment, with the objective of effectively engaging the workforce.
Why Should You Attend?
Attend the conference to learn how employee connections can be established by tapping the hearts and minds of your workforce.
- Hearts: Authentic and transparent leadership that supports and recognizes the workforce. Employees connect to a sense of purpose that resonate in their personal values.
- Minds: Neuroscience shows us how to appease and comfort the brain in feeling safe with a sense of belonging.
- Connections: Strategies and tools to help managers to authentically connect and support their teams.
Morning Session, Lunch
Afternoon Session, Coffee
Evening Session, Coffee
Registration With Tea / Coffee
Keynote Of The Day
Theme: Driving Organizational Performance, Productivity & Retention During Periods of Change with High-Impact Employee Engagement Strategies
- Longterm robust strategies for maintaining engagement through periods of external & external change
- Embedding cultures which promote values, boost motivation and drive staff engagement
- Driving two-way conversations with tailored, consistent messages which engage employees
- Crafting an adaptable and innovative recognition and rewards strategy
- Latest trends and innovations in technologies, tools and channels to reach and engage colleagues
- Leveraging insights and effectively measuring engagement levels to advance future strategie
- Building outstanding leadership capability and supporting leaders as key drivers of employee engagement
Tea / Coffee & Networking Break
Theme: Surveys, Metrics, & Analysis to Drive Action, Buy - in, & Performance
- Using metrics to connect and gain executive buy in for engagement
- Shared accountability for engagement: aligning the c-suite around people data
- Engaging leaders who lead engagement
- Driving, managing & measuring employee engagement during change
- Measuring and driving culture through employee and customer engagement
Lunch & Networking Break
Theme: Happy Staff = Happy Customers: Evaluating Employee Engagement's Link to Customer Engagement
- Correlation between engagement levels and business performance
- How to embed engagement as a critical driver of business success
- How you can directly link customer engagement indicators with your employee engagement levels
- Moving engagement from a add-on activity to a core business strategy
Theme: Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation
- How great cultures unlock performance – and how that performance is more nuanced than we think
- How neuroscience teaches us to build a culture that unlocks each person's play, purpose and potential
- How you can make an immediate difference with your team on Monday, and across an entire organization soon after
- How you can apply the science of total motivation to improve the culture and performance of a team, and create a strategic culture plan for your organization, touching the major systems - from role design to personal development to decision rights - that have a far deeper impact on culture than we realize
Tea / Coffee & Networking Break
Theme: New Realities of Work: The Future of Employee Engagement
- Building a high-performing engaged workforce of the future - through use of data analytics, regular feedbacks, transparent digital goal setting and tracking
- How can people analytics enhance employee engagement - data analytics as a lynchpin to sustain a motivated workforce
- Recruiting future talent and build more engaged workforce through use of new social and cognitive tools
- Transforming employee experiences through strengths focus in the digital age - through data driven approaches and latest sciences in people potential development (Neuroscience, etc.)
- Enhancing employee engagement through coaching - how can coaching unlock people potential and help them stay engaged across levels.
- Dumping the bell curves to enhance engagement and performance - through more personalized approaches and flexible goal setting
- Redefine journey of employee engagement to employee experience using design thinking
Employee Engagement Leadership Awards 2018
Employee Engagement Leadership Awards
Please select the category and fill the form below.
KamiKaze B2B Media
Kshitij, 103 - 1st Floor,
Veera Desai Road,
Opposite Andheri Sports Complex,
Andheri (W), Mumbai 400 058
(+91) 22 613 81800 / 26780476
For Further Details
Sr. Project Manager
(+91) 998 719 7555
For Further Details
(+91) 982 169 1181